In response to:
Thanks all for your replies below. So the next question I have, according to you folks, if one wants to discriminate for religious or moral purposes, they should. Discrimination is personal freedom. So are anti-discrimination laws unconstitutional? Was the civil rights bill unnecessary and tramples on individual freedom?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Who’s ready for a Marie Harf grilling over Clinton email scandal? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Abandon the fantasy. Hillary isn’t going anywhere Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ben Carson: You know what, I’m done talking about gay rights from now on Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Smelling blood in the water, Biden’s 2016 juggernaut seizes on Clinton’s woes Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Walker: I’ll sign a ban on late-term abortions Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago