In response to:
My first reaction is to say go ahead and shut it down. Thinking about it a little more, their idea of a shutdown is stopping social security for old people, military pay, air traffic controllers, and anything else that hurts people. It won't actually shut down the EPA, OSHA, the 90 spy organizations reading this, stop the private white house concerts or obama's 100 million dollar vacations, or slow the flow of graft money to fraudulent green energy corps. Most of the big buck govt employees will get paid anyway. You want to shut it down, go for it, just do it all of the way.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago