In response to:
My first reaction is to say go ahead and shut it down. Thinking about it a little more, their idea of a shutdown is stopping social security for old people, military pay, air traffic controllers, and anything else that hurts people. It won't actually shut down the EPA, OSHA, the 90 spy organizations reading this, stop the private white house concerts or obama's 100 million dollar vacations, or slow the flow of graft money to fraudulent green energy corps. Most of the big buck govt employees will get paid anyway. You want to shut it down, go for it, just do it all of the way.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 11 hours ago