In response to:
My first reaction is to say go ahead and shut it down. Thinking about it a little more, their idea of a shutdown is stopping social security for old people, military pay, air traffic controllers, and anything else that hurts people. It won't actually shut down the EPA, OSHA, the 90 spy organizations reading this, stop the private white house concerts or obama's 100 million dollar vacations, or slow the flow of graft money to fraudulent green energy corps. Most of the big buck govt employees will get paid anyway. You want to shut it down, go for it, just do it all of the way.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 11 hours ago