In response to:
My first reaction is to say go ahead and shut it down. Thinking about it a little more, their idea of a shutdown is stopping social security for old people, military pay, air traffic controllers, and anything else that hurts people. It won't actually shut down the EPA, OSHA, the 90 spy organizations reading this, stop the private white house concerts or obama's 100 million dollar vacations, or slow the flow of graft money to fraudulent green energy corps. Most of the big buck govt employees will get paid anyway. You want to shut it down, go for it, just do it all of the way.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago