The House of Representatives adjourned Thursday afternoon, only hours after President Obama touched down in Washington, D.C. While it was initially reported that they wouldn't be back until Monday, December 31 - the last day to totally avert the fiscal cliff - Jake Sherman discovered they'd be back in an emergency on Sunday....
Democrats have controlled at least 2/3 of the house senate and POTUS since Jan 2007. You will also note that after they took control is when the economy turned sour and crashed. If you want to look for losers that crashed the economy look no farther than the democrat party. You are either ignorant of that or lying, which is it?
President Obama cut his Hawaiian Christmas vacation short in order to come back to Washington, D.C. to, supposedly, hammer out a deal with Congress in order to address the looming fiscal cliff. There's only one problem: much of Congress won't be there.
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 2 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago