By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
Gregory needs to be prosecuted for this immediately. There is no libbie excuse that voids the law. Just because he was trying to use it as a prop to defeat our Second Amendment rights does not make it legal. If he is not prosecuted, DC needs to be sued for a violation of the equal protection clause. As far as this 'greater good' moral justification garbage, how far does that go? There are plenty of liberal politicians that could be removed from office and thrown in jail for the greater good. Starting a revolution could be seen as for the greater good, especially with the maggots we have leading our giverment.
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago