The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
But yet most people sit by and just complain . That's the first problem , the next is how to light a fire under there rears an get support to make it happen . Finally most are to scared to even stand up to the powers that have become to run this land . I truly hope that someone some where can and will make a stand to get others to follow . It's just sad that when your a patriot you are called a terriost . If anyone has and idea it would be nice to see it and see just how many are willing to follow a good idea . This was once the American way , but now will get you jailed .
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 4 hours ago