Not only do Politics and Religion not mix: they bring out the worst in each other,. And they destryoy each other
Less than a week after it was reported that President Obama had rebuffed Cardinal Dolan's offer to pray at the Democratic Convention, plans have changed.
A well-placed source in the Catholic Church had attributed the Democrats' non-response to the concern among Dem convention organizers that the Cardinal would be disrespectfully by convention attendees, thereby creating a less-than-attractive image for voters.
But something in their polling must have convinced the Dem higher-ups that it was worth rolling the dice -- as it was announced this morning that the Cardinal will, indeed, pray at the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago