In response to:
All due respect to the anchor, the argument is not that less guns means less crime. It's that less guns means less homicides. He has to give the murder rate of various countries, not the violent crime rate. Even if you oppose gun control, the argument is that a crime is less likely to result in death if there are less guns. The violent crime rate is irrelevant.
“In the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people...the U.S. has a violent crime rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents."
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago