That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
if they can get out to vote then they can get out to get a photo ID. Most states prove a free photo id to anyone who needs one. Most states even provide transportation to poor people and they can use it to go to the DMV or other state office to get ID's
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 8 hours ago