That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
if they can get out to vote then they can get out to get a photo ID. Most states prove a free photo id to anyone who needs one. Most states even provide transportation to poor people and they can use it to go to the DMV or other state office to get ID's
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago