That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
Well John.......it is obvious you either have no idea what a fascist is or you have no moral arguement and resort to name calling. ( I think both) Does it disenfranchise people to have to show ID for applying for food stamps? Does it disenfranchise people to have to show ID when applying for a bank account? Does it disenfranchise people to have to show ID when attending a fund raiser for Obama? Does it disenfranchise people to have to show ID when filling out an application for a loan? Does it disenfranchise people to have to show ID when filling out an application to rent an apartment? Does it disenfranchise people to have to show ID when writing a check to pay for their basic necessities like food? You have no arguement, idiot
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 29 minutes ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago