Joe Soptic thought he was doing good by Obama. He thought, “I support the candidate and I am flattered they want me to do an advertisement for him.” Joe, I know what the operatives told you. They told you that you were going to put Obama over the top. They said, “Your story will determine the outcome of the election.” They called you, they told you they’d cover for you. They said they’d put you on television in front of a friendly anchor and make you look great. You might have even had a short chat with people you looked up...
"Mitt Romney was NOT a positive in his and his wife's life" In 1993 when the GST plant where Joe Soptic was employed, the parent company that previously owned it lost 640 million dollars and GST management had been told that the plant would be closed unless a buyer could be found. So, Romney literally bought Mr. Soptic an additional 8 years employment.
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 4 hours ago