Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
The same model that predicted global cooling is now predicting global warming - for the same period of time. They have been caught changing the data to fit their bias. They claim that all the scientists who are credible believe in global warming and the next day two more come out claiming it is a hoax. You are blackballed in the scientific community if you criticize the global warming sheeple. They refuse to admit the financial ties they have to business that will benefit from global warming. .... and we are the ones with a credibility problem... This Kennedy, like all the others, is a philadering, greedy, lying idiot.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 6 hours ago