After all of his seemingly endless campaign stops and harsh rhetoric about the rich not paying "their fair share," it turns out that the president’s proposed tax hikes on “the rich” will only raise enough revenue to run the government for about eight days. But that doesn’t really matter, of course, because it’s all about “fairness.” In other words, if Washington lawmakers are serious about reducing the federal deficit -- as they claim to be -- the real solution is that they must stop borrowing and spending money we don’t have. We cannot carry on like this indefinitely:...
And Obama wants more. The idiocy of this is going to result in economic disaster. Wait til the liberal hacks try to make it fair by allowing all of us to borrow 50% of every dollar we spend. Morons led by a tyrant - 51% of We the People deserve what we are about to get - the other 49% get drug along kicking and screaming anyway.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago