As Speaker John Boehner said last week, this is a stalemate. Both Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and Speaker John Boehner made appearances on Fox News Sunday yesterday with two very different views on how to prevent going over the fiscal cliff on January 1. Geithner said the White House has offered a very detailed plan (even though it has zero spending cuts), while Boehner said fiscal cliff talks are going nowhere, that President Obama wants to "ramrod a deal through," and that Obama has offered a "non-serious proposal."
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola Ed Morrissey 35 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago