In response to:
Why would you ever want to go to Canada? Has someone told you another lie that you'll get health care here? Ha, ha, ha! With Canada's socialized health care, desperate Canadians, when allowed to, have been running the States for the care necessary to save their lives. Care they were denied at home. After fighting all the red tape, a few received permission, received life-saving treatment in time in the States and the hospital in the States was paid by the Canadian government. Rich people, of course, just by-passed the socialist government and went to the States, saved their lives, paying for it by themselves. But poorer people, needing the governments help to save their lives couldn't do that, obviously, so the ones that didn't receive government 'permission' stayed home and died like the government wanted them to do. You people are gonna find out when your health care is rationed out like the health care of Canadians is, that you have really done it this time.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago