Churches: Time to Fight!

Stacey23 Wrote: Mar 28, 2013 4:47 PM
James: Think about it. If gay marriage rights become the law of the land, what will happen to churches who refuse to marry gay couples? Huh? The Bible teaches, with perfect clarity, that homosexual behavior is an abomination (as well as many other behaviors). If said behavior is legalized in all 50 states, what right do I have to protest it or speak against it? I will be found guilty of discrimination for practicing my faith. It is not a stretch to think that punishment of the faithful will not escalate.

Churches: Time to Fight!

Stacey23 Wrote: Mar 28, 2013 4:30 PM
James: There is no such thing as a kind and compassionate government. If the government decides that raising my children by Christian principles constitutes a crime against the state, they will attempt to take my children. The question is: Are you going to stand for that? My guess is yes. If comes down to "either me or them" most people choose themselves.

Churches: Time to Fight!

Stacey23 Wrote: Mar 28, 2013 4:22 PM
Jack, you will stand by me as long as you are not threatened. When is comes down to the wire, you will throw all Christians to the lions to save your own skin.

Churches: Time to Fight!

Stacey23 Wrote: Mar 28, 2013 4:21 PM
Mike: And if Christians and churches are persecuted (shut down, fired from jobs, children taken away) are you going to stand with them or let them be harmed? Many Christians will lay their lives down for others and not think twice about it. But most people are cowards and think only of themselves.

Churches: Time to Fight!

Stacey23 Wrote: Mar 28, 2013 3:54 PM
Can you guarantee I won't be persecuted for living by my beliefs and teaching my children the same? No, you can't.

Churches: Time to Fight!

Stacey23 Wrote: Mar 28, 2013 3:40 PM
This whole gay marriage stupidity may have one bright spot. It may separate the true believers from the "convenient" Christians. Jesus said that persecution comes with the faith, and some will fall away when persecution comes. In the end, we will choose who we serve: God or men.

Churches: Time to Fight!

Stacey23 Wrote: Mar 28, 2013 3:36 PM
Let me guess. You will also take our children from us because we do not raise them properly. Or you will kill them because we have too many.
Two of the biggest lies ever told: "Women and men are the same", and "Try it, it won't kill you".
Exacty, DCM. The people in power want the populace uninformed and preoccupied. Then they won't notice what the government is doing behind their backs.
Marc_H: You are right. The 2 greatest commandments are really all we need. Everything else will follow. Like all sin follows lack of faith, and failure to follow the 2 greatest commandments.
Those defective things with human DNA are still human. Flagged for being brazenly callous and stupid.