Despite promises four years ago to “restore America’s standing in the world,” President Obama has weakened America’s global influence with his strategy of leading from behind. Violence rages in Syria, Iran is closer than ever to a nuclear weapon, the Middle East witnessed anti-American riots on the anniversary of 9/11, and four Americans were murdered in a terrorist attack on the American consulate...
THIS SHOULD TELL US THAT OBAMA IS NOT FOR OUR COUNTRY.....HE WAS A MUSLIM AND IS SHOWING THAT HE STILL IS......WE NEE TO GET HIM OUT....BEFORE WE ARE NO LONGER THE GREAT COUNTRY WE HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST 200+ YEARS....
In last week’s presidential debate on domestic policy, the contrast between President Obama and Governor Romney was sharp. While the debate did not touch on foreign policy, the contrast between the two candidates there is equally clear.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago