Despite promises four years ago to “restore America’s standing in the world,” President Obama has weakened America’s global influence with his strategy of leading from behind. Violence rages in Syria, Iran is closer than ever to a nuclear weapon, the Middle East witnessed anti-American riots on the anniversary of 9/11, and four Americans were murdered in a terrorist attack on the American consulate...
THIS SHOULD TELL US THAT OBAMA IS NOT FOR OUR COUNTRY.....HE WAS A MUSLIM AND IS SHOWING THAT HE STILL IS......WE NEE TO GET HIM OUT....BEFORE WE ARE NO LONGER THE GREAT COUNTRY WE HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST 200+ YEARS....
In last week’s presidential debate on domestic policy, the contrast between President Obama and Governor Romney was sharp. While the debate did not touch on foreign policy, the contrast between the two candidates there is equally clear.
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 45 mins ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago