Despite promises four years ago to “restore America’s standing in the world,” President Obama has weakened America’s global influence with his strategy of leading from behind. Violence rages in Syria, Iran is closer than ever to a nuclear weapon, the Middle East witnessed anti-American riots on the anniversary of 9/11, and four Americans were murdered in a terrorist attack on the American consulate...
THIS SHOULD TELL US THAT OBAMA IS NOT FOR OUR COUNTRY.....HE WAS A MUSLIM AND IS SHOWING THAT HE STILL IS......WE NEE TO GET HIM OUT....BEFORE WE ARE NO LONGER THE GREAT COUNTRY WE HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST 200+ YEARS....
In last week’s presidential debate on domestic policy, the contrast between President Obama and Governor Romney was sharp. While the debate did not touch on foreign policy, the contrast between the two candidates there is equally clear.
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago