Although studies show that we conservatives are usually happier and more optimistic than most about our personal lives, we also tend to be a bit more pessimistic than the average person about the country. We look at our unsustainable level of spending, the dramatically expanding, increasingly lawless welfare state, encouragement of tribalism and class hatred as a political tactic, hostility towards Christianity, schools that teach socialism and liberalism, the morally bankrupt entertainment industry and the reelection of a man who may have had the single worst performance as President of anyone in our nation's history and we quite naturally...
I GUESS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING HERE IS.......THE GOP REALIZES THE MISTAKES IT MADE AND DIDN'T GET OBAMA OUT.....AND THEY LEARNED FROM THOSE MISTAKES.....AND WILL MAKE SURE THOSE MISTAKES DON'T HAPPEN THE NEXT TIME......BUT.......WILL THERE BE A NEXT TIME???>....WILL WE STILL BE A FREE COUNTRY IN FOUR YEARS????....OR WILL WE BE UNDER A DICTATORSHIP????......NO LONGER FREE TO VOTE THE DEVIL OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE......LET'S PRAY THAT WE CAN GET THROUGH THE NEXT FOUR YEARS......THERE IS STILL A WAY OUT......IF CERTAIN STATES DON'T CAST THEIR ELECTORAL VOTES......WE HAVE TO GET THEM TO DO THAT....AND SAVE OUR COUNTRY....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago