Many people would say the biggest mistake President Barack Obama made was getting elected President of the United States. He’s presided over one of the worst economies since the Great Depression where unemployment has been stuck over 8% for 41 straight months and our soaring debt earned America its first credit downgrade in history. Obama has spent America ($5 trillion to date) into a black hole of zero opportunity; diminished America’s standing in the world and divided citizens against each other at home. He has accomplished all this while blaming Bush, Republicans, Washington and every one under the sun except the...
I find it so odd that people like you believe the way you do and the only conclusion I can make is that you do not really research the candidates very well. I researched, Gingrich, Romney, Paul, and Santorum thoroughly and found that Gingrich was actually very progressive with some of his stances in the past. He's great at giving a conservative speech, but I found out a TON of stuff on him that I didn't like. I was between Santorum and Romney towards the end. Gingrich totally distored things about MR. Romney is WAY more conservative than Obama, by a long shot. heck, Bill Clinton doesn't scare me, although I disagree with him politically. Obama--yeah, he scares me. He's somewhere between a socialist and a communist. Mitt is a capitalist
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 58 mins ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago