Many people would say the biggest mistake President Barack Obama made was getting elected President of the United States. He’s presided over one of the worst economies since the Great Depression where unemployment has been stuck over 8% for 41 straight months and our soaring debt earned America its first credit downgrade in history. Obama has spent America ($5 trillion to date) into a black hole of zero opportunity; diminished America’s standing in the world and divided citizens against each other at home. He has accomplished all this while blaming Bush, Republicans, Washington and every one under the sun except the...
I find it so odd that people like you believe the way you do and the only conclusion I can make is that you do not really research the candidates very well. I researched, Gingrich, Romney, Paul, and Santorum thoroughly and found that Gingrich was actually very progressive with some of his stances in the past. He's great at giving a conservative speech, but I found out a TON of stuff on him that I didn't like. I was between Santorum and Romney towards the end. Gingrich totally distored things about MR. Romney is WAY more conservative than Obama, by a long shot. heck, Bill Clinton doesn't scare me, although I disagree with him politically. Obama--yeah, he scares me. He's somewhere between a socialist and a communist. Mitt is a capitalist
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago