Fresh off of President Obama's "flexibility" comments to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev last week, Obama supporters are reminiscing about the 2008 campaign and getting excited. Why? According to the left, if Obama wins a second term, he doesn't have to deal with Congress, the right rolling back his achievements and "it's on."
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 37 mins ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago