I don't think Illinois unions have anything to worry about because as soon as the tax breaks run out from that last increase there won't be any businesses left in Illinois to unionize. All you union morons will be out of work acting like 0bozo, blaming everyone but yourselves and your greed for you losing your job. It's the way of the dumb a** crat party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 9 hours ago