I don't think Illinois unions have anything to worry about because as soon as the tax breaks run out from that last increase there won't be any businesses left in Illinois to unionize. All you union morons will be out of work acting like 0bozo, blaming everyone but yourselves and your greed for you losing your job. It's the way of the dumb a** crat party.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago