"Tonight, I propose working with states to make high-quality preschool available to every child in America," Obama said. "In states that make it a priority to educate our youngest children, like Georgia or Oklahoma,...
Barry says mandatory pre school for little kids. Michelle says cut back on how much you feed them when they are there. Dr Carson said his momma got him to read even when she was unable to read to him and worked 3 jobs to feed him. Who's logic works better for you? Big gov't making you send your kids to someone else to teach them the joy of reading and what to feed them? Or mom's and dad's setting their kids on their laps and reading to them, and having a good wholesome supper. I vote for us being able to do it Ourselves. The problem with trying to slap those two morons is they are also trying to swallow your arm and your leg at the same time.
The section on expanding government funding for pre-K schooling programs around the country took up only a few minutes of President Obama's State of the Union address, but is heavily emphasized by the White House. While "universal pre-K" makes for good rhetoric, actual implementation of the policy makes all the difference in the world - and there's good reason to question the efficacy of such programs.
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 3 hours ago