"Tonight, I propose working with states to make high-quality preschool available to every child in America," Obama said. "In states that make it a priority to educate our youngest children, like Georgia or Oklahoma,...
Barry says mandatory pre school for little kids. Michelle says cut back on how much you feed them when they are there. Dr Carson said his momma got him to read even when she was unable to read to him and worked 3 jobs to feed him. Who's logic works better for you? Big gov't making you send your kids to someone else to teach them the joy of reading and what to feed them? Or mom's and dad's setting their kids on their laps and reading to them, and having a good wholesome supper. I vote for us being able to do it Ourselves. The problem with trying to slap those two morons is they are also trying to swallow your arm and your leg at the same time.
The section on expanding government funding for pre-K schooling programs around the country took up only a few minutes of President Obama's State of the Union address, but is heavily emphasized by the White House. While "universal pre-K" makes for good rhetoric, actual implementation of the policy makes all the difference in the world - and there's good reason to question the efficacy of such programs.
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 29 mins ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 3 hours ago