"Tonight, I propose working with states to make high-quality preschool available to every child in America," Obama said. "In states that make it a priority to educate our youngest children, like Georgia or Oklahoma,...
Barry says mandatory pre school for little kids. Michelle says cut back on how much you feed them when they are there. Dr Carson said his momma got him to read even when she was unable to read to him and worked 3 jobs to feed him. Who's logic works better for you? Big gov't making you send your kids to someone else to teach them the joy of reading and what to feed them? Or mom's and dad's setting their kids on their laps and reading to them, and having a good wholesome supper. I vote for us being able to do it Ourselves. The problem with trying to slap those two morons is they are also trying to swallow your arm and your leg at the same time.
The section on expanding government funding for pre-K schooling programs around the country took up only a few minutes of President Obama's State of the Union address, but is heavily emphasized by the White House. While "universal pre-K" makes for good rhetoric, actual implementation of the policy makes all the difference in the world - and there's good reason to question the efficacy of such programs.
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago