According to Americans for Tax Reform, there is a $1 trillion tax hike hidden in the fiscal cliff that has been kept under the radar. The Congressional Budget Office estimates new or higher ObamaCare taxes will total a net $1 trillion over the next ten years starting in 2013. The taxes are permanent due to being written into the legislation and come in the form of a medical device tax, surtax on investment income, an increase in the Medicare payroll tax rate, the medical itemized deduction "haircut" tax, employer and individual mandate non-compliance tax and more. The numbers below...
what Stanley answered I am shocked that some people able to profit $9044 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you seen this site link www.FLY38.com
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 9 hours ago