In response to:
I'm sorry but didn't McCain say he was a Teddy Roosevelt R? Makes him a progressive in my book. I never regret NOT voting for him even if it led to Obama. After all any man who thinks the govt ought to regulate political speech is a threat to freedom.
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 37 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New York bans gun ownership for 34,500 citizens without due process Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago