I've long been impatient with 'where does it say in the Constitution' - the list goes on and on for all that is done that the Constitution doesn't allow- yet where in the Constitution was it okay for Jefferson to make the Louisiana Purchase or Lincoln to fight the civil war- the drug war is so low on the list of priorities or do you believe it is the issue to act as a turning point in our lost rights? If Obamacare was Constitutional the drug war is right up there with the right of privacy...
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 3 hours ago