I've long been impatient with 'where does it say in the Constitution' - the list goes on and on for all that is done that the Constitution doesn't allow- yet where in the Constitution was it okay for Jefferson to make the Louisiana Purchase or Lincoln to fight the civil war- the drug war is so low on the list of priorities or do you believe it is the issue to act as a turning point in our lost rights? If Obamacare was Constitutional the drug war is right up there with the right of privacy...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 6 hours ago