Forget President, she could make much more money, and have much more power, hawking whatever magical procedure she used to remove 30 years from her face and neck. She's yet another of those mystifying creations of the media - she's really one of the most overrated politicians, ever - and looking at the barnyard of absurdities that currently fit that description (such as Nancy Pelosi, pictured in the margin as I type), that's saying a lot. She has the leadership qualities and the personal magnetism of the Wicked Witch of the West, or a badger with hemorrhoids. But given the carefully-aligned grievance groups the Democrat party has selected - and to a large extent, built - (do you really think all those enrollees in government benefits programs under Obama is an accident?) - she'll likely win. And the US's long, slow decline will continue ...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 4 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago