Ain’t I A Woman?: Feminism Unleashed

squid1947 Wrote: Oct 03, 2014 4:49 PM
I wish they would quit being so concerned about being a women and more concerned about being a "LADY". That seems to be somewhat passé to the females in this age.
to make the show more authentic they need to cast rosy o'fatass or smack tea in the face with a track shoe.

Meet The Women Fighting ISIS in Iraq

squid1947 Wrote: Aug 15, 2014 3:36 PM
pretty sad that the Iraqi army dropped their weapons, took off their uniforms and ran like the cowards they are. I say arm the Kurds to the teeth and give them all the air support they need.
looks like a case of racism and definitely a "war on women". Boycott N. J.

There Is A Good Case For Reparations

squid1947 Wrote: Jun 02, 2014 2:29 AM
How about if the Africans that sold their own people to the slave traders paid the reparations. After all they were the people at the root cause of slavery. They would capture those to be sold from other tribes and villages. The slave traders didn't kidnap them; they paid for them. Then when they arrived here the ones that survived were sold. The slave traders were the middle man. Go get kunta kinti to pay your reparations.

“White Privilege” Exposed

squid1947 Wrote: Jun 02, 2014 2:07 AM
gyro you sound like a baby boomer to me. I am, and your life is a description of a whole lot of us. We had moral and work ethics which sadly lacks in our society today. I'll bet you never drew a days unemployment either, or took any other hand out.

Obama Gives GOP a Bailout

squid1947 Wrote: Jan 12, 2013 11:48 PM
obvious you were never in the military...I think the rancel is your name and 23 is your IQ
Chris you hit the nail on the head...great post

Taxman to Middle Class: 'Bend Over'

squid1947 Wrote: Dec 14, 2012 5:20 AM
ATTACKING GOV'T POLICY IS NOTHING LIKE ATTACKING THE TROOPS. PRETTY OBVIOUS YOUR NO VET
As if all rep. are millionaires. I have over 20 friends who vote republican and none of them make over 100,000 a year family income. But they all share the common goal of less govt., restore our freedom, and traditional American values. Not a liberal among them.