How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Liberals get their nose out of joint on this issue because they're sure these pastors are conservatives. But, these same liberals flock to black churches every election cycle to get the pastor to, ahem, "endorse them", and say nothing about it. These same liberals want churches to weigh in on "social injustice"; they welcome Catholic churches to demonstrate against capital punishment (and ignore them when they want to weigh in against abortion). A church and pastor should be free to say what they want--and if they still have a congregation left, so be it. And Rev. Wright should be exposed for the bigot he is to the country, and let us decide whether Obama listened to him and loved his words. Leave the churches and pastors alone!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago