In just a day or so, but certainly before the end of this next week, you will be here, your mother will be exhausted from the process 40 weeks has taken on her, and I will be thrilled to give thanks for the blessing that a second healthy baby boy can mean to a father's heart. Because of that I feel it's important that I speak into your life, even from this vantage point of you not yet being here. I would not do so if I did not feel that the days you are being...
Kevin, I work on my family ancestry records and have copies of letters from my ancestors that were written in the mid 1800's. What you have written to your unborn baby boy is something that I hope your family will save through the years. Imagine in 150 years someone reading what you wrote to your son about the world and what you believe he can expect regarding it. Bless you for reminding us that Americans have good hearts. God bless your family and your new baby boy and God bless America.
My little guy,
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 49 minutes ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago