Those 18,500 union employees are the ones that voted to go on strike and reject the offers from Hostess. It was those same 18,500 union employees that ignored the warnings from Hostess that if they didn't end the strike the company would totally closed. So it is not just the "Union", those employees could have voted to end the strike but they didn't so they are just as responsible as the union.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 19 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago