Those 18,500 union employees are the ones that voted to go on strike and reject the offers from Hostess. It was those same 18,500 union employees that ignored the warnings from Hostess that if they didn't end the strike the company would totally closed. So it is not just the "Union", those employees could have voted to end the strike but they didn't so they are just as responsible as the union.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 5 hours ago