Those 18,500 union employees are the ones that voted to go on strike and reject the offers from Hostess. It was those same 18,500 union employees that ignored the warnings from Hostess that if they didn't end the strike the company would totally closed. So it is not just the "Union", those employees could have voted to end the strike but they didn't so they are just as responsible as the union.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago