America's Two-Faced Liberals

spikoli Wrote: May 02, 2012 10:59 AM
Anyone who tries to reason with SOUTH SIDE, please stop, he is lost in love with Obama and democrats, in their feeble minds they believe America should be never, never land, a perfect caring society, where everyone is EQUAL. Equal of course meaning, no one can excel, and if someone does excel they need to share among everyone in the name of equality. If you create an awesome product and make billions, that money should be divided equally among everyone to be fair, no one will be rich, the goal is to make everyone stay on the edge of mediocrity, that way life can be fair. Equal/fairness/make love not war/survive, never excel/share the fruits of YOUR labor/ Be mediocre in other words

America's Two-Faced Liberals

spikoli Wrote: May 02, 2012 10:52 AM
First of all can you tell me the names of the "Republican Business Owners" that are for open boarders ? I'm sure you can't, or you'll make some up. "exploit" labor overseas ? Why is it cheaper for a company to close a business here, go over 5000 miles away, build a whole new complex and hire all new people and new managers, and fly back and forth for meetings. That is cheaper then doing business here ? And your conspiracy of private prison owners lobbying to keep government schools bad, so to pad their own pockets and keep their prisons filled ? Please I WANT PROOF

A Cynical Process

spikoli Wrote: May 01, 2012 10:08 AM
Even though that is true, the fired employee still gets to vote, and if his firing was due to the forming of a union, that employee could sue the heck out of the employer. BTW, for all you union loving fools, the Union bosses can say whatever they want about the employer, they lie, and will tell the employee anything to get them unionized, as for the employer, we cannot say anything bad about the union till the day of the vote, we get an hour with our employees to convince them to not form a union. THAT'S IT!!! Unions are really good at wasting an employers money on themselves, and donating billions to democrats every year. All the union is today is a massive democrat political funding machine, end of use.

"Crucify Them": The Obama Way

spikoli Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 11:09 AM
Ha, hahahahaha, cough, omg, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard....... What will u liberals fight us GUN toting, bible thumping, willing to DIE for OUR freedom from liberal oppressors with ? paper plates and twigs ? Does anyone else find it amazing how liberals really just want to kill all opposition ? Liberals have no tolerance for anyone, yet they always claim they are tolerant. Liberals USE their voters to get elected, then slowly destroy everything like the parasites we conservatives have always known them to be.

"Crucify Them": The Obama Way

spikoli Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 11:02 AM
Liberals are all talk and no action, and they are blinded by there own faith in their ideology. They keep trying to get everyones guns and always fail, they believe that higher taxes will lead to more revenue, yet most of us do cash jobs to avoid taxes and they will never find out, and the higher the taxes the more money we will hide. I'm never amazed at the absolute ignorance of the LEFT, they are clueless of what reality is as they live in there dreamland bubble. Such fools, yet the public gave them power...... Now that's scary

"Crucify Them": The Obama Way

spikoli Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 10:57 AM
What's funny is liberals are always the ones screaming something like this will happen under a republican president, and of course it never happens, as it won't happen with this absolute fool Obama. Plus if liberals tried to do it, they would most likely do it with a butter knife against all those conservative machine guns, and tanks LMAO.

"Crucify Them": The Obama Way

spikoli Wrote: Apr 27, 2012 10:57 AM
Allison, SHOW ME YOUR PROOF OF THE RACISM, STOP CLAIMING AND START PRODUCING HARD EVIDENCE, ALL YOU LIVERAL HACKS DO THE SAME THING, CLAIM ALL THIS BS THEN NEVER BACK IT UP WITH ANY ABSOLUTE FACTS.
So he can count on your vote then Allison ?
How many WHITE people attend his church Allison ?
OMG, do you ever take off your liberal blindfold ? Then with your logic, should Jewish people hold hostility towards all Germans ? To be honest Allison, I'm going to be you for a minute. Stupid ignorant Conservatives, I'm am so above everyone in my intellect here that it's comical, only a fool believes in God, if these losers would get out of the dark ages and realize God is for suckers. As an atheist, I can do whatever I want without ramifications, morals are subjective, only a fool would not want to have lots of sex with many partners. Plus I can whine about my points on moral grounds, all the while I have no morals. I am awesome, and super smart, and wise, u conservatives need to think like me, because I know everything I know is right.