And Bill Clinton was elected to office twice, yet this is now troublesome to liberal democrats ????? Please save us your moral platitudes and be honest. Patreaus will now run for president as a democrat.

Obama's Dreams

spikoli Wrote: Sep 04, 2012 8:56 AM
Wow, you are beyond a complete idiot, in fact you are so stupid it is pointless to even debate you for you can't see past your own nose..... This is why liberals have so much power, their voters are complete morons.

Obama's Dreams

spikoli Wrote: Sep 04, 2012 8:54 AM
That's just like a good militant, hate filled, democrat to destroy someone because they disagree with their view point.... I love how understanding liberals are, let's call them names, ruin their career because they said something I didn't like....... Liberals are sick, evil,and disturbed, keep hating and maybe you'll get exactly what you want.... A country where freedom is only for liberals, and everyone else will be imprisoned or shot.... Good luck with your dream

Lies, Damn Lies and FactCheck.org

spikoli Wrote: Jul 16, 2012 8:11 AM
So let me ask "Gary the Liberal" this, did Romney outsource EVERY SINGLE JOB OF EVERY SINGLE COMPANY HE SAVED ???????? Oh and please let me ask Gary this too, if the only way he was able to save a company was to outsource some jobs, should he have just shut the company down, then there would have no jobs for anyone???????? Maybe Obama and democrats should pass a law that FORCES companies to not outsource, then we may get a wall finally built to now keep Americans in, instead of keeping illegals out...... Liberals are truly the abortions that should have happened.

Lies, Damn Lies and FactCheck.org

spikoli Wrote: Jul 16, 2012 8:05 AM
Listen to any liberal for a second and you'll see they are clueless to everything and anything...... Recently I was listening to Thom Hartman and he explained what a job creator is...... If I start a business that makes a product people want and I hire lots of people to make and sell the product, I am NOT a job creator, the real job creator in his liberal eyes are the people who buy my product, they are the job creators....... THIS IS A FACT ON WHAT THEY BELIEVE LOOK IT UP.

Lies, Damn Lies and FactCheck.org

spikoli Wrote: Jul 16, 2012 8:05 AM

Lies, Damn Lies and FactCheck.org

spikoli Wrote: Jul 16, 2012 8:01 AM
Yeah but it also shows it doesn't help neither, you can find whatever you want ALLOF but the truth is it will not help the economy by taxing those who make a lot of money, more....

GR8, Obama Is Texting Me

spikoli Wrote: Jul 16, 2012 7:54 AM
Ummm, r you serious drrisk ? Just turn your phone off ? Wow, to be a liberal means never having to actually think for yourself ever again..... It's fact that liberals want to be RULED over, not LED by.

The #@*&! Problem

spikoli Wrote: Jun 18, 2012 11:06 AM
Omg, so true, his whole schtik is swearing weather necessary or not. And he is so NOT funny it's hilarious to watch him... Making childish at best jabs at conservative women and men, OMG he is so bad and it's what makes it so funny, the fact he thinks and his audience thinks he's funny.

Science Demands Big Government!

spikoli Wrote: Jun 12, 2012 8:30 AM
Hey if I decide to start a school, I like all three of you to teach..... Bravo, absolutely TRUE, progressives are so void of common sense and rational thought, it would be funny if they didn't have so much power given to them by their minions.