Last week, MSN Money posted a report titled "The richest counties in America." According to the report, residents of those 15 wealthiest counties "have median household incomes that are double the national average." Three of those counties have a median income of more than $100,000. The report goes on to say, "While...
Anyone who tries to reason with SOUTH SIDE, please stop, he is lost in love with Obama and democrats, in their feeble minds they believe America should be never, never land, a perfect caring society, where everyone is EQUAL. Equal of course meaning, no one can excel, and if someone does excel they need to share among everyone in the name of equality. If you create an awesome product and make billions, that money should be divided equally among everyone to be fair, no one will be rich, the goal is to make everyone stay on the edge of mediocrity, that way life can be fair. Equal/fairness/make love not war/survive, never excel/share the fruits of YOUR labor/ Be mediocre in other words
President Barack Obama and Wall Street occupiers, along with their allies in the mainstream media and on college campuses, have maintained an ongoing attack on high-income earners, people they call 1 percenters. Listening to their deceitful demagoguery, you would naturally think of them as 99 percenters, but you'd be dead-wrong.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014