Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
...and I'm sure I'm not the only atheist conservative here (although probably the most outspoken one).
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago