Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
...and I'm sure I'm not the only atheist conservative here (although probably the most outspoken one).
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 7 hours ago