Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
...and I'm sure I'm not the only atheist conservative here (although probably the most outspoken one).
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago