Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
...and I'm sure I'm not the only atheist conservative here (although probably the most outspoken one).
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 3 hours ago