Why do some cases get national coverage and beat to death while others who knows who cares. For Treyvon Martin it is in the list of number 1000 something of things I care about. Another obsession was Laci Peterson, Greta Van Susteren for months on end that is all she talked about. Like isn't there anything else newsworthy. Thing is every death effects the friends and family particularly murders. However they are not national news and some of them do not need to be beat to death. What makes some cases more newsworthy than others?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 10 hours ago