Why do some cases get national coverage and beat to death while others who knows who cares. For Treyvon Martin it is in the list of number 1000 something of things I care about. Another obsession was Laci Peterson, Greta Van Susteren for months on end that is all she talked about. Like isn't there anything else newsworthy. Thing is every death effects the friends and family particularly murders. However they are not national news and some of them do not need to be beat to death. What makes some cases more newsworthy than others?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago