An evil and Adulterous King who lived on the American Continent a century and a half before the birth of Jesus taxed the people 20 percent of all they possessed to help him and his priests with there lifestyle. They thought that was too much. When King was burned by fire after persecution some of his former subjects paid tribute of half to longstanding enemies. Escaped after guards overslept. Taxes are necessary for proper functions just the more you make more we take not great. $5.00 dollar haircut thing is is time worth money? Some things people do or don't because there cheaper may do it if time is no deal but even if something is cheaper like scanning coupons is the time worth it?
Suppose you buy a gallon of gas for $3. How much did it cost you? You say, "Williams, that's a silly question. It cost $3." That's where you're mistaken, because there's a difference between price and cost. To prove that price and cost are not the same, consider the following. Suppose you live and work in New York City and routinely pay $15 for a haircut. Imagine you were told that there's a barber in Boise, Idaho, who can give you the identical haircut for just $5. Would you start going to the Boise barber? I'm betting you'd answer no because...
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 28 minutes ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago