An evil and Adulterous King who lived on the American Continent a century and a half before the birth of Jesus taxed the people 20 percent of all they possessed to help him and his priests with there lifestyle. They thought that was too much. When King was burned by fire after persecution some of his former subjects paid tribute of half to longstanding enemies. Escaped after guards overslept. Taxes are necessary for proper functions just the more you make more we take not great. $5.00 dollar haircut thing is is time worth money? Some things people do or don't because there cheaper may do it if time is no deal but even if something is cheaper like scanning coupons is the time worth it?
Suppose you buy a gallon of gas for $3. How much did it cost you? You say, "Williams, that's a silly question. It cost $3." That's where you're mistaken, because there's a difference between price and cost. To prove that price and cost are not the same, consider the following. Suppose you live and work in New York City and routinely pay $15 for a haircut. Imagine you were told that there's a barber in Boise, Idaho, who can give you the identical haircut for just $5. Would you start going to the Boise barber? I'm betting you'd answer no because...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 4 hours ago