An evil and Adulterous King who lived on the American Continent a century and a half before the birth of Jesus taxed the people 20 percent of all they possessed to help him and his priests with there lifestyle. They thought that was too much. When King was burned by fire after persecution some of his former subjects paid tribute of half to longstanding enemies. Escaped after guards overslept. Taxes are necessary for proper functions just the more you make more we take not great. $5.00 dollar haircut thing is is time worth money? Some things people do or don't because there cheaper may do it if time is no deal but even if something is cheaper like scanning coupons is the time worth it?
Suppose you buy a gallon of gas for $3. How much did it cost you? You say, "Williams, that's a silly question. It cost $3." That's where you're mistaken, because there's a difference between price and cost. To prove that price and cost are not the same, consider the following. Suppose you live and work in New York City and routinely pay $15 for a haircut. Imagine you were told that there's a barber in Boise, Idaho, who can give you the identical haircut for just $5. Would you start going to the Boise barber? I'm betting you'd answer no because...
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 40 minutes ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago