An evil and Adulterous King who lived on the American Continent a century and a half before the birth of Jesus taxed the people 20 percent of all they possessed to help him and his priests with there lifestyle. They thought that was too much. When King was burned by fire after persecution some of his former subjects paid tribute of half to longstanding enemies. Escaped after guards overslept. Taxes are necessary for proper functions just the more you make more we take not great. $5.00 dollar haircut thing is is time worth money? Some things people do or don't because there cheaper may do it if time is no deal but even if something is cheaper like scanning coupons is the time worth it?
Suppose you buy a gallon of gas for $3. How much did it cost you? You say, "Williams, that's a silly question. It cost $3." That's where you're mistaken, because there's a difference between price and cost. To prove that price and cost are not the same, consider the following. Suppose you live and work in New York City and routinely pay $15 for a haircut. Imagine you were told that there's a barber in Boise, Idaho, who can give you the identical haircut for just $5. Would you start going to the Boise barber? I'm betting you'd answer no because...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 10 hours ago