As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
During Oklahoma City and WTC heard of many LDS people miracously spared. Same can be said of Jews. Urban legend. Some lost lives. It rains on just and unjust alike. God permits it or there would be no faith and some people unfortuntly misuse there agency to do evil and accidents occur. Why there is a savior and a Heaven to heal us from all the wounds. How could we know joy if there was no sorrow? Good if there was no evil?
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago