Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Note to Obama, m4 still accepts a bayonet...
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 40 mins ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago