During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
No one is this stupid unless they're doing it on purpose. You're a fake, and everything you post is proof of that.
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 38 mins ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 4 hours ago