During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
No one is this stupid unless they're doing it on purpose. You're a fake, and everything you post is proof of that.
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago