During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
No one is this stupid unless they're doing it on purpose. You're a fake, and everything you post is proof of that.
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago