We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 3 hours ago