We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 11 hours ago