There's a dastardly conspiracy afoot to shut down the United States Postal Service, Lefty screamer Ed Schultz has informed his MSNBC audience. The culprits? Republicans, match. The USPS recently announced its decision to end Saturday mail service, an attempt to stanch its years-long budget bleeding; the federal entity lost $16 billion in 2012. Though this move is only projected to save the Post Office roughly $2 billion annually, it's still an important nod to reality. I discussed this issue on CNBC last night, where even the liberal panelist seemed to agree that major reductions are in order and...
"He's flat out lying to his audience" How? Where is he lying?
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago