As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 59 minutes ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago