Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
This is unsustainable. At some point the lack of jobs will catch up with and then exceed the employed. Revenue will drop, and programs like this will cease to be viable. Without a plan to create jobs or make natural resources much more affordable or any cuts in the out of control spending on things the government has no business meddling with, this will fail as have all attempts at socialism. But Obama will be long gone when that happens. I suppose that's the point.
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago