Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
This is unsustainable. At some point the lack of jobs will catch up with and then exceed the employed. Revenue will drop, and programs like this will cease to be viable. Without a plan to create jobs or make natural resources much more affordable or any cuts in the out of control spending on things the government has no business meddling with, this will fail as have all attempts at socialism. But Obama will be long gone when that happens. I suppose that's the point.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 9 hours ago