There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Go away if you do not want a fair america. If it walk s like a duck, quacks like a duck it may be a duck. it is statistically impossible for Romney not to get one vote in all of precicnts that had that result. that alone should call for an investigation but since the secretary of state is democrat, not going to happen. What if the shoe was on the other foot, how would you feel? If they can do it to me they can do it to you but I guess that you have lost your soul like the rest of the Demwits.
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago