I would like to pose a question to the die-hard Obama faithful: What would need to happen in the economy before you assign responsibility...
Responsibility for anything negative roles off Obama like water rolls off a duck. Just ask any of his followers and they will tell you George Bush is responsible for everything negative that every has or ever will occur in the universe. If Obama ever does do anything wrong, that too will be Bush's fault.
How many of you have awaken the morning after both presidential debates and could actually articulate how President Obama would enhance our foreign policy, address the threat of Iran, create jobs, turn around the economy, and stop the dramatic increase in healthcare premiums, a promise in which he declared that premiums would never increase under Obamacare. Instead, all you hear is Obama blaming Romney and attacking his policies that create jobs and lower tax rates.
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago