I would like to pose a question to the die-hard Obama faithful: What would need to happen in the economy before you assign responsibility...
Responsibility for anything negative roles off Obama like water rolls off a duck. Just ask any of his followers and they will tell you George Bush is responsible for everything negative that every has or ever will occur in the universe. If Obama ever does do anything wrong, that too will be Bush's fault.
How many of you have awaken the morning after both presidential debates and could actually articulate how President Obama would enhance our foreign policy, address the threat of Iran, create jobs, turn around the economy, and stop the dramatic increase in healthcare premiums, a promise in which he declared that premiums would never increase under Obamacare. Instead, all you hear is Obama blaming Romney and attacking his policies that create jobs and lower tax rates.
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 37 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New York bans gun ownership for 34,500 citizens without due process Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago