In response to:
We can only hope the sentiment spreads. I live in that liberal-loony-land of Massachusetts. I don't expect we'll ever get right to work until we get more Republicans into state government. We have a Dem super-majority now and the people here will pretty much vote in anyone with a D next to their name on the ballot.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago