You are quite correct. I'm a software engineer and I'm completely inundated with calls and emails from recruiters with open jobs. Many are even paying "bounties" for referrals to candidates to fill these jobs. I haven't seen job activity like this since the peak of the dot-com days back in 1999-2000. It's especially good if you're willing to work on contract, since a lot of companies are going that route to avoid adding to their Obamacare burdens. It works for me because I buy my own health insurance through my business (I'm a small group of 1). So I can make more money as a contractor and buy what I want for insurance instead of depending on a company to provide it for me.
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 19 hours ago