This is not to say that I resent or disparage female accomplishment. I admire excellence wherever...
Wow. What century are you living in? Yes, women in general tend to have different natures and ways of doing things than men, but that doesn't mean they're "bucking their nature" when they do something other than have babies and clean the house. Good grief. Being a feminist does not mean someone is a bitter lesbian who hates men. I consider myself to be a feminist only because I don't feel gender is the only thing that defines me. There are some jobs, like heavy physical labor, for which men are biologically more suited. But there are plenty of exceptions. A woman doesn't need a husband or kids to have a happy and fulfilling life. It's no different for men.
I suppose I'm a bad woman -- by today's standards that is. For some reason, I take absolutely no pride in the accomplishments of women per se. I am utterly uninspired by first women astronauts or Secretaries of State. It is of no consequence to me what percentage of the United States Senate or House of Representatives shares my chromosomes. I don't wait with gnawing impatience for America to pass the milestone of needing a fellow to fill the post of First Gentleman.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 7 hours ago